Get your fill of trick-or-treating, spooky movies, arts & crafts, mad science, and a costume contest at this year’s Halloween Harbor!
Your family will love:
• Halloween Art Workshop with the Staten Island Children's Museum
• Dramatic reading of Dracula featuring Staten Island OutLOUD
at The Noble Maritime Collection
• Create Your Own Monster Workshop at Art Lab
• Tricks and Treats at the Staten Island Museum
• Grooving to a wicked cool set by DJ Channels and Winds
• Performance and costume contest with The Flesh Junkies
...and much more!
Tickets allow access to all activities, museums, and attractions for the entire day. Meet us in Shinbone Alley for a family-friendly, bone-rattling great time!
ADMISSION: $8 in advance | $10 at the door
Buy tickets here!